How To Use Gboard Keyboard App For Android: Fast and smart typing with emojis, GIFs and more
Gboard has everything that you love about Google Keyboard – speed and reliability, glide typing, Voice Typing and more
Glide typing – Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice Typing – Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* – Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji search* – Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* – Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing – No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will auto-correct and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
How To Use Gboard Keyboard App For Android
Google Translate – Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu and many more!
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One-handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders